On behalf of the Organizing Committee of 6th International Conference NANOBIOPHYSICS: Fundamental and Applied Aspects – NBP–2019 we are honored to invite you to attend our forthcoming conference. It is scheduled for October 1-4. 2019. This conference will continue the tradition established by the previous meetings NBP–2009, NBP–2011, NBP–2013, NBP–2015 and NBP–2017 were organized on biannual basis in Kyiv and Kharkiv alternately.
We believe you shall accept our invitation to come to Kyiv – a truly charming city – to participate in NBP–2019.
As in the past we expect a lot of more researchers working in the Nano BioPhysics field, great lectures, wonderful poster presentations, a lot of discussions and effective networking in a great atmosphere offered by the beautiful hall at Institute of Physics of the NAS of Ukraine.
1. Physical properties of biomolecular nanosystems.
2. Interactions of biomolecules with nanoparticles and nanostructured surfaces.
3. Enhancement of optical processes in biomolecules by nanostructured metal surfaces.
4. Biomolecules, hybrids of biomolecules with carbon nanostrucrures (graphene, nanotubes, fullerenes, and other carbon nanoparticles).
5. Theory and computer modeling of nanoscopic biological systems;
6. BioNano-materials, -composites and their applications.
7. Special sessions on the progress of collaborative projects:
• HORIZON 2020 project «Asymmetry of biological membrane: theoretical, experimental and applied aspects» (690853 — assymcurv — H2020-MSCA-RISE-2015)
• NATO SPS project 985291 «Detection of biohazards by means of spectroscopy of biological membranes»
• New and crazy ideas in physics and biology.
March 1st 2019 – start of registration
April 1st – Call for Abstracts Opens
August 15th – Abstracts Submission Deadline
September 5th – Notification of Abstracts Status
October 1st – start of the Conference
More details you can find on the web-site on the conference: http://nbp.iop.kiev.ua.
If you have any question, don't hesitate to contact the org committee uses tel.: (+38)044 525 9851; or e-mail: email@example.com.
On behalf from,
Chair: Galyna Dovbeshko.